Friday, February 10, 2006

My measely collection of dolls

To the left, that's my original 1964 Heidi sans clothing and case. In the middle is Jan with her original clothing and her carrying case. The 3rd doll is Heidi again, but with a variation. By pulling on her torso, she grows...and as you can see, she is taller than the other 2. Now, On the right is Spunky, one of Heidi and Jan's friends. I purchased her on ebay 3 years ago without her case and shoes. At the time, I thought I was getting a good deal, but since then, I've seen the doll complete and with her case. Oh, her case was bright yellow. Then, lastly, I own Hildy, Heidi's younger sister. This doll is almost brand new because around the time I got her, I quit playing with dolls.

There are 2 other dolls I am missing from this collection, but I have had a hard time getting them. They are Pip and Herby-more of Heidi's friends. I may have their pictures somewhere in all this computer mess, and will post them next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you have for sale Heidi hospital and house and garden could you please let me know or if you know of it for sale somewwhere.

Thank you and God bless

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would appreciate any help you may have finding these items. Thank you

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home