Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here's Herby

As promised, here's what Herby looks like....and I stated that he was a friend of Heidi's....I should have said brother. I went through my back up discs of pics to find this. Strangely enough, I don't have one of Pip. Guess that's my next mission. If you look at my sidebar, I've decided to list all the playsets before showing the pics. It will be a point of reference. Hopefully soon, I will do the same with all the outfits.
And, I'm experimenting with making them some new outfits. I'll post a pic soon...maybe later today!

One last thing....I should mention that all the photos of items I don't have, were found on ebay. I'd love to give all the different sellers their credit, but at the time I saved the pics, I never dreamed I'd eventually do the blog. So, to all those wonderful sellers on ebay, THANK YOU! I hope my posting your pics isn't a problem!~:)

1 Comments:

Blogger killycatt said...

I have Herby!

Only I didn't remember his name. I have Heidi, Spunky (no glasses) and Herby in his pajamas.

An old Aunt saved these and I found them after she passed.

They are obviously well loved!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home