Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heidi and Jan's Abode


Sure wish I could get my hands on this cute little house for my collection. Here are a couple of other views....these again are what I have been able to find from ebay sellers. It does appear that all the other furniture pieces wouldn't be able to fit in said house. I've always wanted a full scale dollhouse to display all my treasures, but it's not going to happen. Then again, I need my own bigger house to accomodate all the stuff I've got!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hi,

I have this house (minus the outside trim) If you are interested in buying, I would be glad to send you pictures.

Thanks

Kathleen

kvhartman@comcast.net

5:15 PM  
Blogger ethelmaepotter! said...

Oh my, how I loved my Heidi and Jan house and garden! Thanks for the memories!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you still have this item. And you have not sold this item I would love to take a look at pictures I may be interested in the item

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home